immersive.earth is promoting research, innovation and knowledge transfer in relation with society and education. The association regards itself as an interdisciplinary network of researchers, scientists, artists, lawyers and entrepreneurs. immersive.earth has been invited by the Austrian Institute of Technology in Vienna as a project partner for the European Union.
image: DUST VR at Transport & Climate Change Week, Berlin, March 2020
A production ready pipeline of C++ applications for animation of data-driven world maps including Fuller’s Dymaxion projection
Read more "TOOLCHAIN"
Physical sculptures related to the Dymaxion map
a web based map in 360° [currently works with mouse only – no touch]
Read more "WEBVR & WEBGL"
visit any inhabited place on earth and experience realtime environmental data in VR
Read more "VR"
Data-driven AR overlays over the Dymaxion map.
Read more "AR"
A young person’s guide to planet earth
- this interactive atlas is a product using state of the art technology such as AR, VR and data-driven overlays.
- available in several product options, such as exclusive all-in-one package, a game board and a free-for-all pdf version.
- distributing transformative world views based on the goals that Buckminster Fuller has formulated.
Read more "A NEW WORLD ATLAS"
proposal for the Design Science Studio
by immersive.earth, June 2020
immersive.earth is promoting research, innovation and knowledge transfer in relation with society and education.
Our next goals:
- The release of an interactive world atlas with an AR application creating thematic overlays related to human impact on nature and the environment, issues and opportunities.
- We would like to join forces with the Buckminster Fuller Institute (BFI).
All works on this page have been influenced by the work of
Read more "INTRO"
Collaboration with FM Einheit on Music Aeterna
Read more "FM Модуль #7: TIME"
Highlighting the importance of transport to limit global warming, the 3rd Transport and Climate Change Week including a Conference on Thursday 5th March fostered knowledge exchange and high-level contacts between 250 transport colleagues from all over the world.
Read more "4 DUST VR @ Transport & Climate Change Week, Berlin, March 5 MMXX"