Read more "ABOUT"
“Sometimes, it felt like the inner workings of the universe made visible. It revolved slowly, then grew in complexity until it seemed, in substance if not style, like a collaboration between da Vinci, Picasso and Stephen Hawking.”
Evening Post, New Zealand
immersive.earth is promoting research, innovation and knowledge transfer in relation to society and education. The association regards itself as an interdisciplinary network of researchers, scientists, artists, lawyers and entrepreneurs.
image: DUST VR at Transport & Climate Change Week, Berlin, March 2020
A production ready pipeline of C++ applications for animation of data-driven world maps including Fuller’s Dymaxion projectionRead more "TOOLCHAIN"
Physical sculptures related to the Dymaxion map
visit any inhabited place on earth and experience realtime environmental data in VRRead more "VR [video]"
Data-driven AR overlays over the Dymaxion map.Read more "AR [video]"
A young person’s guide to spaceship earth
- this interactive atlas is a product using state of the art technology such as AR, VR and data-driven overlays.
- available in several options, such as exclusive all-in-one package, a game board and a free-for-all pdf version.
- distributing transformative world views based on the goals that Buckminster Fuller has formulated.
- sic transit gloria mundi
DESIGN SCIENCE DECADE
fabrica mundi – invisible earth
- Release an immersive world atlas with mixed reality (XR) thematic overlays related to human impact on nature and the environment, issues and opportunities.
- Employ the Dymaxion map for changing the perception of Earth.
scroll downRead more "INTRO"
with FM Einheit on Music AeternaRead more "FM Модуль #7
SOCIAL MACHINERY &
scientific paper by Dietmar OffenhuberRead more "What we talk about when we talk about data physicality"
is a language from inner space
a view on carnivorous coronavirus
Highlighting the importance of transport to limit global warming, the 3rd Transport and Climate Change Week including a Conference on Thursday 5th March fostered knowledge exchange and high-level contacts between 250 transport colleagues from all over the world.Read more "4 DUST VR @ Transport & Climate Change Week, Berlin, March 5 MMXX"
13-15 November 2019 | RijekaRead more "Glowing Globe
Location scouting 4 DUST VR, October 2020 in Trbovlje, Slovenia.Read more "TRBOVLJE"