A web based map in 360° [currently works with mouse only – no touch]Read more "WEBVR & WEBGL"
The light of the world: projection-mapped Dymaxion world built from multiple layers of white industrial sugar cubes.
Our work DUST VR uses virtual reality to represent and investigate the invisible sphere of urban particulate matter. We give representation to the recent developments of open data and citizen science and chip away at popular incognizance of just how much dust, and now data may impact our private lives.
Data-driven AR overlays over the Dymaxion map.Read more "AR [video]"
The Garden Of Delights – The Garden Without Humans
G.O.D. by Maite Cajaraville (2010) based on the
Garden Of Earthly Delights by Hieronymous Bosch (1500).
A world view inspired by the high biodiversity in Chenobyl, an unexpected haven for wildlife.
An ever evolving atlas
for the constantly changing world
and the continuously repeating cycle of
generation, operation, destruction
- Create an interactive atlas for the world using state-of-the-art technologies such as AR, VR and data-driven overlays. Introduce the invisible as the new visible. Establish an open platform for monitoring, experiencing and communicating environmental data as meaningful information.
- Accept the challenge and employ a new world map that includes 100% of life on earth. The Dymaxion map, our grand inspiration, can not do that as it splits the oceans, which cover 70% of earth.
- An estimated 50-80% of all life on earth is found under the ocean surface and the oceans contain 99% of the living space on the planet. Less than 10% of that space has been explored by humans. 85% of the area and 90% of the volume constitute the dark, cold environment we call the deep sea. The average depth of the ocean is 3,795 m. The average height of the land is 840 m. [https://marinebio.org/creatures/facts/]
- Scientists estimate that 91 percent of ocean species have yet to be classified.
- Atlas, the Titan, received the task to hold up the celestial heavens for eternity. Invisible Earth shall therefore be a cosmology revealing the interconnectedness of living systems.
Read more "A NEW WORLD ATLAS"
with FM Einheit on Music AeternaRead more "FM Модуль #7
SOCIAL MACHINERY &
BINARY DEMOCRACY | 2020"
Highlighting the importance of transport to limit global warming, the 3rd Transport and Climate Change Week including a Conference on Thursday 5th March fostered knowledge exchange and high-level contacts between 250 transport colleagues from all over the world.Read more "DUST VR @ Transport & Climate Change Week, Berlin, March 5 MMXX"
(r)Evolutionary | 2020"
13-15 November 2019 | RijekaRead more "Glowing Globe
Location scouting 4 DUST VR, October 2020 in Trbovlje, Slovenia.Read more "TRBOVLJE"
Sound as a Medium of Art | Exhibition catalogRead more "Sound Art | 2019"
July 28 to September 22 2019Read more "Avatar in Erfurt"
ARTSPACE MOROKUTTI – Via Garibaldi San Gioachin 490a – 30125 Venezia – ItalyRead more "THE AUSTRIAN MAZE
MAY 11 2019"
Environmental Virtual Reality Data Triptych
“For dust we are and to data we will return.”
In an extraordinary compilation, the ZKM presents the main works from its globally unique media art collection. See our infossil work (2003) there from February 23, 2019 on.Read more "Writing the History of the Future | 2019"